40 Things

Thursday, March 09, 2006

15

I don’t like dogs.

I am not a dog person.Granted, I grew up in a house that had a miniature poodle and she was fine (she died about 30 years ago), but in general I prefer not to be around dogs.

I especially don’t like little yappy dogs, but I don’t like big dogs either.

What prompted this post? While I was walking to work yesterday, a medium-sized dog on a leash ran up to me, started barking violently at me and tried to bite me. The irresponsible dog owner couldn’t believe that her dog was going to bite me and I had to keep it away with my foot and run a safe distance away. I was completely shocked.

I then taught the old bat that was just watching the whole thing happen while still holding the leash a few new words in English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home