40 Things

Friday, March 03, 2006

13

I have visited 38 countries (several more than once).

Slovakia – March 2005
Austria – March 2005
Latvia – January 2005
Estonia – June 2004
Finland – March 2004
Thailand – December 2003 – January 2004, December 2005 – January 2006 and December 2006 – January 2007 (so I don’t have to update this in a year)
Croatia – August 2003 and 2005
Italy – several times
Vatican City – January 2003
Belgium – December 2002, August 2004 and December 2005
Luxembourg – December 2002 & 2004
Morocco – July 2001
Gibraltar – July 2001
Lithuania – January – February 2001

As of 19 December 1999 (when I started this list):
USA – born and raised
Poland – lived there 1999 – 2002 (visited in 1998 before moving there)
Germany – currently living there (visited in 2000 before moving there)
Canada – many times
Mexico – a few times
England – numerous times
Wales
Northern Ireland
The Republic of Ireland
Bulgaria
France
Hungary - twice
Czech Republic
Switzerland – four times
Spain – numerous times
Portugal
The Netherlands
Denmark – twice
Norway
Sweden – twice
Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro)
Macedonia
Greece – twice

On 1 December 2004, I set myself a goal of visiting at least one new country per year, so the list will increase in time.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home