14
I have a Siemens C65 mobile phone (not an interesting tidbit, but I'm running out of time with this project). It's the second Siemens I've had in the time I've lived in Germany (the first was a C55) and I like a lot (the first one was okay).
When I lived in Poland, I had a Motorola M3888 (because it was the cheapest available). I really liked that old phone mainly because of how loud the ringer was (the C55 didn't ring all that loud), but it died a couple years ago.
When I lived in Poland, I had a Motorola M3888 (because it was the cheapest available). I really liked that old phone mainly because of how loud the ringer was (the C55 didn't ring all that loud), but it died a couple years ago.

1 Comments:
you make me laugh... your right, why add something about your phone!
Love the way you write and also this whole 40Things bit...ITS GREAT!
By
DDS, at Friday, October 15, 2010 11:32:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home