19
I was in a pretty bad motorcycle accident in 1989.
I was riding towards the motorway when it started to rain. Not being one that liked riding in the rain, I turned around and headed home to get the car when a lady in a Buick turned left in front of me. I wasn’t able to stop in time, so I hit the passenger door of the car, flew over the car and landed on the pavement head first. If I hadn’t been wearing a helmet, this blog wouldn’t exist.
To this day, I still have a problem from time to time with my left foot (and it’s been happening the last couple of days). It swells up and makes it quite difficult to walk and causes a lot of problems in my life.
I was riding towards the motorway when it started to rain. Not being one that liked riding in the rain, I turned around and headed home to get the car when a lady in a Buick turned left in front of me. I wasn’t able to stop in time, so I hit the passenger door of the car, flew over the car and landed on the pavement head first. If I hadn’t been wearing a helmet, this blog wouldn’t exist.
To this day, I still have a problem from time to time with my left foot (and it’s been happening the last couple of days). It swells up and makes it quite difficult to walk and causes a lot of problems in my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home